in my long forgotten cloistered sleep
在我那漫长的 漫长的 漫长到被人遗忘的幽闭睡梦中
you and I were resting close in peace
你与我曾那样安静地紧紧相依
was it just a dreaming of my heart
难道那一切都仅仅是一个梦境?
now I'm crying,don't know why
现在的我正无由无助地哭泣着
where do all the tears come from(to my eyes)?
充盈着我眼眸的泪水从何而来?
could no one ever dry up the spring?
是否有人可以来拭干我的泪泉
if you find me crying in the dark
如果你发现我在黑暗中落泪
please call my name,from the heart
请从心底呼唤起我的名字吧
sing with me a tiny autumn song
与我歌唱短小的秋之歌
weep me melodies of the days gone by
抽泣着已逝岁月的旋律
dress my body all in flowers white
以朵朵白花装饰我的胴体
so no mortal eye can see
所以凡人的眼睛无法看见
where have all my memories gone(and lost)?
我的那些记忆去向了何方?又抑或它们遗失在了何处?
should I roam again up yonder hill?
我是否应该再次徜徉而向那座山丘?
I can never rest my soul until you call my name
唯有你呼唤我的名字 我的灵魂才能够真正地安息
you call my name,from the heart
唯有你从心底呼唤我的名字
LA~LA~LA~LA~LA~LA~LA~LA~LA~
in my long forgotten cloistered sleep
在我那漫长的 漫长的 漫长到被人遗忘的幽闭睡梦中
someone kissed me,whispering words of love
有人轻吻了我,嗫嚅着爱之言语
is it just a longing of my heart?
难道这一切都仅仅是一份渴望?
such a moment of such peace
渴望那样的须臾 渴望那样的宁静
where do all the tears come from(to my eyes)?
充盈着我眼眸的泪水从何而来?
with no memories,why should I cry?
记忆尚且没有我又为何要哭泣?
I can never rest my soul until you call my name…
唯有你呼唤我的名字 我的灵魂才能够真正地安息
you call my name
唯有你呼唤起我的名字
you call my name,call my soul,from the heart
唯有你从心底呼唤起我的名字 我的灵魂才能够真正地安息